.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

A.I.

Well for some reason i can't post on the group blog, when i click "create" it takes me to a sign in page and no matter how many times i try it never lets me in, just like keeps refreshing the page! Anyhoo, so i'll post this here instead;

For Lovers of inane computer stuff when you have so much free time you don't know what to do with yourself, or fir those interested in studying A.I., here's a wonderful and addictive example called eliza:

http://www.dosgames.com/dl.php?filename=http://www.dosgames.com/files/eliza.zip

Its like <50k to download so it only takes a second or so and it'll keep you amused for about that same time too. But it can be rather funny. It was an initial attempy at artificial intelligence. Needless to say, they didn't succeed! It takes the form of a personal therapist but it never comes to any conclusion as to your original problem, if anything it just makes it worse! But still, its kinda funny if you say the right things, you get to work out its responses after a while but eventually you can try and make it say new things. Meh, give it a go if you're bored, its more A.S. (actual stupidity) than A.I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home