.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

"Sugar, do do do do do do...

...Oh Honey Honey do do do do do"

I've just devoured my way through a whole packet of haribo starmix (the ones with a bit of everything in; jelly rings, cola bottles(without peas in!)foam hearts, gummy bears, fried eggs...) and now i'm on a complete sugar high. Its my second packet in as many days and i'm sure that many e-numbers can't be good for you. I think i'm a sugar junkie, addicted to it, i get cravings when i haven't got any so i HAVE to go out and buy it, if i haven't got any money, i eat it out of my sugar bag (not that its got that bad yet), i can't go into a shop lately without buying it, argh help!! I think i must have a sweet tooth, or a whole set of sweet dentures, and curiously enough i also have cravings for jack daniels, not that i've ever tried it, but it looks so nice and appealing and the bottle looks cool, i want some, yet that really IS too expensive its like £12. I also have other stranger and more dangerous cravings that i find myself indulging far too often lately especially internet shopping, what's worse is when they tempt you by sending you free "£5 off" vouchers, knowing for-well that that will only cover the postage costs, yet still it entices you in. I've started LOTR again too, the first time i read it i skipped the foreword "concerning hobbits" but as i read it i got the curious urge to walk around bear foot (nothing unusual maybe) have a good mug of ale (again something i am accustomed to)and then smoke a long pipe full of the finest weed in the southfarthing. What is all that about?!?! How does he make it so appealing?! Anyway, next time i go into a tobacconists i'll se if they can supply me with an ounce of old toby, what a night that will be; Sugar highs, drinking whisky and smoking weed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Georgina said...

O_O

Weather up there must have got to you...

8:54 pm  
Blogger Mariasha said...

Should read the wheel of time series, so much better than LoTR. xD

12:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home