.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Quick question....

Christmas party, umm, well if i can go, i'll be late is that ok? and if i do go, the person who i'm buying fer' probably wont have their present since it hasn't come yet, that ok too?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mariasha said...

You have to go, present or not, we want you there!!

3:48 pm  
Blogger Adri said...

No, Matt! No presents = no entry!!

Nahh, just jokin'. I'm sure it's fine. :P

*hugs*

7:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home