.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I'm going to court!

I got a letter telling me that i may have to go to court and pay a fine of over £1000!!!!!
I haven't got a tv license see, and apprently thats illegal, ok fine, you got me that would be IF I HAD A TV!!!!!!!!!!
According to their records my address is unlicensed and unless i pay them £126.50 they're going to "send the boys round" with their special detection van (i wondered why that pizza delivery truck was outside for so long)
So anyway, i thought it highly amusing that i'm under investigation for a criminal offence that i'm not even commiting!
If you ever get one of these letters i don't think they're written very politely, especially when i haven't even done anyting wrong, get this:
"Put simply, if you need a TV license for this address and neglect or forget to buy one, you are risking prosecution and a maximum fine of £1000. This is in addition to court costs, and of course the £126.50 of the tv license you should have brought in the first place." oh well, get you! mr tv man. : p nanananana ~blowing raspberry noises~ I've been passed onto the "enforcement division" well you know what? I couldn't give a monkey's! why do i need a license if i haven't got a TV!? they should really get their facts straight before they go around branding me a criminal, stupid TV laws! Who made you boss anyway!? i didn't vote for you!

3 Comments:

Blogger ʎ said...

do you think they just assume every one has a tv?

8:33 pm  
Blogger Freak said...

Guess so, but as my old gaffer always used to say; "assuming only makes a fool out of you and an ass out of me"

Yea, i never understood it either!

10:26 pm  
Blogger Georgina said...

Isn't it "To assume makes an ass out of u and me" ?

3:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home