.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

"gime? whats a gime?...Oh! a GIME!"

I spelt it kinda phonamoletically to enhanse its comedy value, however if you haven't experienced that episode of the simpsons i'm talking about the GYM.

Yea, i joined the gym, well since i have no need to enhance my muscularly toned fully masculine physique (Why are you laughing?!) i thought maybe it would be a good place to meet more people, WRONG! so i've just waisted more money, that could have been spent on my drumkit/amp/new guitar/effects pedal that i'm going to buy! meh, only money, plus its only BORROWED money, so its not even mine! still its kinda fun on my own. got a blister today from the rowing machine (i was working so hard on it!) and now it hurts :'''( its in the most auquard (i've NEVER been able to spell that word, someone tell me how to please!) place; middle finger, right hand, bottom of the finger in the inside, so everytime i go to close my hand, pick something up etc. it squeezes it and it hurts :'''( ~vain attmept at looking for sympathy~ its gonna burst soon, i can just tell, oh wont that be fun, oh and i'm sure you wanted to know that!

Wow, a post about blisters, my imagination has REALLY gone down hill lately. oh well off to bed in a bit, goodnite, God bless
<><

3 Comments:

Blogger ʎ said...

just dont train to the 'g-string' level, unless you take your guitar ho ho ho i make myself laugh

3:55 pm  
Blogger Mariasha said...

awkward? Dunno.

4:48 pm  
Blogger Freak said...

Have you ever snapped your G-string gaz? i've got a spare one if you need to borrow it?
I looked at Dictionary.com, apparently you're right suzie, don't know why i didn't look there before!

6:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home