.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hey guys!

'elloha!
How's it going? i feel cheery for some reason, i don't really know why, well i do, but if i say most of you won't understand (yet!) but i hope you will one day (ooh, sounds ominous!) but its the greatest thing ever, and no i haven't just had sex, believe me this is MUCH better! (not that i've had sex yet but hey lets not go there!) AAAAAAAAnyhoo, party was fun, shame i had to go though, everyone had a good (probably better!) time once i left? ladida, ahh well here i am back at uni again. Its getting better but its still hard work making friends, i went to mass again for really the simple reason, to meet people, but in the process i think i decided catholicism really isn't for me, some parts sure i agree with, but that's nothing the other churches couldn't adopt had they some vision, but alas, why can't everyone just agree on everything !!!! anyway, no definately not catholicism, not at uni anyway, no drums! i had my first go on the drums today at church, in the service! ahh so much fun!!! i HAVE to get a set of tubs! but money, oh the scourge of well, the whole world, prevents me from obtaining such an instrument, and also the issue of nowhere to put them, i don't think my college room is quite big enough, but it would be SOO fun. I don't know, what do you reckon; a marshall 250 watt amp/a set of drums? i'd just go for both, if i had the cash, but at the moment, i can't have either. But WHY do i keep complaining about money. Flippin 'eck, if i went to some countries i'd be millionaire, earning more in an hour at my job than some people probably do in a week! and who cares about material possessions anyway, they're only fun for a bit, plus you can't take 'em with you. Right well, i think i've sufficiently emptied my brain of all its random thought processes for me to start formulating some more as i sleep; ok so something you may be slightly, possibly, remotely interested in; I hope you guys are all ok? it was cool seeing everyone again, just like old times (except the old times had less nurses uniforms) well at least he kept it on this time!!!! X O
was good though, missin' the old days, but i suppose we all move on, just make sure we all move on together! Let me know when we're next meeting, or like i always say, give me some advance notice and my college room door is always open to visitors! So there you go, randomness in a post, well it wouldn't be the first time! Have a good time guys, take it easy, have fun, be ready, and God bless <><

2 Comments:

Blogger Mariasha said...

Honestly Matt, you sound suspicious, almost like you've been sleeping around and don't want your friends to know. Hmm.

So, as you aren't that type of guy (thankfully!) why are you so happy? Even if we don't understand, you can't say that and not expect us to ask!!

Oh, hows that old man? ;D

5:23 pm  
Blogger Freak said...

No i'm not sleeping around, even if i wanted to no one would let me anyway! (but i don't want to, just to clarify, man this is getting all a bit risquay!) anyway, happy! : ) there are many things that can make a man happy (or a girl for that matter, i say "man" in the generic sense) i'm babbling! well i'll leave it to you to decide, maybe you'll find out one day! (its nothing bad, or wrong or sinister, quite the opposite!) anyway that was a long time ago, i'm sad to say the joy whas wained somewhat. and as for the old man, well he came back a couple of times, went again, came back (with more old men) and then went into one of the garrages accross from my room. very strange person he was, easy to talk to though!

10:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home