.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I've just met, the coolest version of mr standing, ever!

He's Mr S.
times 1000!!! he's great, does the whole beard and funny dress sense bit perfectly, he's a philosopher and theologian (well how much cooler can you get!?) and his sirname is Mcgloughlan!!!!!!!!!!! (almost as good as Flannagan!)
Anyway, he's one of the lecture people, very cool but knows FAR too much, brain like a mountain. But theology is soo cool, my first assignment: THINK, thats it! sit and "reflect on lectures and texts then compile a 2000 word portfolio on thus" 2000 words, thats less than the history coursework essay!!! in a term, thats what i have to do, its so cool, i don't know why they don't just let us skip the whole GCSE, A-level bit and go straight to higher education, its SO much easier!
Sooo thats me done for today, i've thunk, homework done!
I went to the "multi-faith" meeting last night, turns out its just a cu (saves me some work!) but they did the whole multi-faith bit because they wanted to go all p.c. grrrr, darn that new labour! anyway, I'm not one for politics. Anyway, its not that bad actually, infact its quite good. AND i don't have to sneak around to get the band here, we actually got invited! & (bad idea on their part) i've got roped into leading some worship time, oh dear, return of the goose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home