.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Greetings, my most excellent friends......

And how are you all?! Goes from one extreme to t'other on this blog, more than one post a day, to none in over a week! Oh well, here's one: "honey, i'm HOOOME!"
Yea, we're back, and man its good! Space!!! (the final frontier......) my own space! you know i got back and found tonnes of mail, i thought i had some friends for once!! but alas, just uni telling me (three separate times) that i need to pay extortionate amounts for accomodation, the bank (twice) kindly letting me know that they'd help me all they can to get in debt, and then charge me great rates of interest on the repayments! and my solicitor but you don't wanna know about that!
Just one thing, rachel's birthday is scarily close and i still haven't purchased a pressie (i'm working on it though, (thanks again for your help agent G.! i'm structuring the counter offensive on a simmilar target as we speak)) but if this does succeed (hopefully it will!) then i have an idea on a pressent y'all could put towards, it wouldn't cost so much so if you want to go together like some of you said i have a cunning plan, all will be revealed at about 8:15 next sunday, but anyway lets not jump the gun, it may not come together, but if it does, well anyway, we'll just wait and see!.......... <><

1 Comments:

Blogger Mariasha said...

Welcome back, missed you so much xD

Uhm, was Rachel having a party for her birthday? I forgot :S

8:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home