.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Eighties heavy ROCK!!!!!

Wow i think this is the most posts i've ever done in a row! : o
I guess its coz it makes me feel like i'm talking to someone, man i need to get out more!
it was 4 this morning, 4 O'clock!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna lock my door tonight, it opened it (don't ask me how) this morning.
Anybody heard of a band called dare? apparently they emerged onto the heavy rock scene in the eighties and are still going strong, i'm listening to them now, they're pretty cool, verging on cheesy but hey, its all good!
I cant find any websites or anything so they can't be that popular, if anybody has even less to do with their time than me you could look em' up for me if you want. Or not.
I think i'll try and record a song today, this computer is cool, you can plug your guitar into it!!! :o (when i say YOUR guitar well, you know what i mean) i just found an old fender mustang up in the loft (thats a guitar btw) I'm so nosey! He told me to though, i found an old amp up there too and fixed it, I've got nothing else to do now!!!!
Ahh well, i'll just go and lie in my hammok in my little secret hideaway i made in the trees in the garden (its so fun pretending to be little again!!!)
Oh well, enough of my ramblings. Catch you later, God Bless !!! <><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home