.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Who was that anon person, and if you want to know, no i do not have a cat, and if i did, kitty would not need furniture!

Heylo everyone! how are you? so i finally found some time to update my poor lonely blog, ah well, no exams means more time wasting on the net!!!! so i wish i had some news, or something interesting or something to say but alas no, i haven't. ooh! my guitar family has finally reached a round number 10, with my new ibanez/Jackson (type) liscenced floyd rose, twin hum, single, metal style tobacco quilt burst with funny shade of mustard headstock guitar! (and if any of you understand a word of that i'd be rather impressed!!!!) sooo, do you have any news, tell you what, everyone who reads this, tell me something about you that i didn't already know, that way i'll get to know you more! and i'll tell you something about me.... hmmm, well you pretty much know me, i'm me, thats it, but there's gotta be something.... ~thinking hard~ ......I'm a published poet (although those "daft attempts at poetry by school kids around the country" anthologies don't really count do they?!) i can't sing, no you already know that, uummm how about my series of injuries i've had; sprained ankle, (both sides), dislocated finger (twice), dislocated shoulder (both at the same time), neck muscle spasm (walked around with my head looking like it was glued to my right shoulder for a week), broken finger (hand on rugby ball, ball taken by opposing player, finger went with the ball, rest of me didn't) and two broken arms (identical fractures, at the same time!) and a few more that are too emabarrasing to say, although the circumstances of some of these are pretty bad on their own!!! so thats that, when are we doing stuff next? oh pub, right, tomorrow (being tuesday) which one? time?
ok see you later, Byes!!!!
<><

2 Comments:

Blogger Steffie said...

meeting at 8 outdside golden

8:53 pm  
Blogger Mariasha said...

Something about me that you dont know? Umm, not sure.

Mmh how about, the gay couple who used to live opposite me used to own Go Na Na or whatever the shop was called, and they gave me this candle thingy, and i let it burn right down to the metal base and now there's this orangy brown mark on my side because it all got burntish.

haha, random boring fact for you. Was going to write something else but wasnt sur you'd want to know, when i told Gaz it massacred the conversation :p

Pub tonight as welllll. Woo. Gonna walk home all by myself this time, tee hee.

3:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home