.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Happy birthday to ME!

Today is my birthday, and as of about 5:30 i will be officially 18 years of age. so far i do not seem to have changed much, i don't have any extra appendages, don't seem to have changed into some hideous monster (brb) ~checks in the mirror~ "ARRRGH!!!!!!!! oh no!!!!!, oh wait thats just what i usually look like" anyways, i'm supposedly entitled to the wonderful priveledge of buying 18 rated movies, purchasing alcohol (like i have to tonight when Joel and Jon (brother and brother-in law respectively) take me out) and also i have no "get out" phrase for the charity people on the street, it was great before;
"excuse me, this'll only take a minute, and will only cost you £2 a month pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ~puppy dog eyes~"
"sorry, i'm only 17"
Haha! those were the carefree days of my youth, and now its al over, and i'm one of THEM, yes THEM, an adut! blagh! soon i'l be getting all sensible, buying sensible things, saving my money, comparing who has the best to for one, asda or morrisons!!!! and dare i say it i may even cut my hair!!!!! NoOO never, never NOOOOOO
I don't want to get old, well not too soon anyways.

3 Comments:

Blogger ʎ said...

THATS IT!!!! IM OFF TO NEVERLAND!!!

7:34 pm  
Blogger Steffie said...

you can still tel em your 17 not like there gona know

10:43 am  
Blogger Mariasha said...

not cut hair plx. if you do then I'l have nighmares.

p.s.
geez, write something on your blog lazy ass :p

10:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home