.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Monday, January 31, 2005

guess what!?

Drunk #1:"...i dont know, what do you think?"
Drunk #2:"i don't know, what do you think?"
Drunk #1:"i dont know, what do you think?"
Drunk #2:"i have no idea"
Drunk #1"well...what d' you think?"

3 Comments:

Blogger Georgina said...

Drunk#3(me);"hey hey, guyss do you see that shiney thing over there???" ~falls off cliff~

6:59 pm  
Blogger Mariasha said...

drunk#4 why is george trying to rape a magpie?

9:16 pm  
Blogger Betty said...

Hiya Matt, I remeber you from laura's party and i am sorry i have not said hello. I have noticed your presence in greggs and i have often thought i know him from somewhere, and couldn't think who but know i know its definatly u!! so i am sorry for not saying hello to u but next time u come in i will say 'hi'. you prolly think im really ingorant for not saying hello. I'm sorry deary!!! hehe

8:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home