.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Oh come on!!!

Look, is there anybody out there who is looking at this because if you are, comment or something, please!!!!! i have a grand total of one, one person visiting by blog, i bet www.theworldwidefundforfungus.com gets better than this! i wouldn't click on that if i were you.
so what shall i write today, another poem, another inspiring quote? how about this one, one for all my friends;

"A man of many companions may come to ruin, but a true friend, will stick closer than a brother"

no prizes for guessing where that came from

4 Comments:

Blogger ʎ said...

www.theworldwidefundforfungus.com is that page still avaliable?....

8:17 pm  
Blogger Adri said...

I only just noticed your name on the '18' blog had a link attached to it.. :/

12:07 am  
Blogger Georgina said...

I'm here!!!1

11:41 am  
Blogger Steffie said...

me

3:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home