.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

A most excellent day......

so what would be an excellent day for you? i was just thinking one of the best things i'd love to do, is spend a day, on the beach and watch the sunrise by myself, play my guitars and write a song (which i'm not very good at!) then spend half the day with all my friends and my girlfriend, maybe watching the sky talking, just being ourselves. then watch the sunset, over the sea, i suppose i don't mind who's with me then, and then in the evening around a huge campfire (fire, yes fire that's another thing i like) sit and talk about stuff, philosophy! (well maybe not with all my friends!) and then lie back and watch the stars and the moon with Rachel, that would be a very cool day, hhmmm, i wonder, anyone want to come?

1 Comments:

Blogger Adri said...

Watch the sky talking? :O That's a new trick..

12:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home