.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

ok, a new one for today,

Is anybody actually reading this trash? or am i just wasting my time, taking up a space on the information superhighway, with no information at all? yes? well tough!
sooooooo what shall i write about today? my love of coursework? ok, well this won't take long because i don't have one!!! ggrrrrr, nasty biology statistical tests, drawing graphs and binocular vision, oh its sooooo enthralling!!! (note the distinct hint of sarcasm) why why why did i take it??!?! i chose to do it!!! i must be MAD!!!! well maybe i am, but even so, i guess it could be worse!!! :-/ couldn't it?!?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

Yes I suppose it could be worse. Just think: Two American girls are so bored @ work in the college writing lab that they're reading your posts in the cheasiest British accents we can muster. Only because we have a lack of respect for our boredom, not your wonderful accents/posts. You're the only thing keeping us sane!!! THANK YOU! Ta Ta! (We're in peals of laughter at the moment. Really...thank you!)

9:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home