.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

its all "ME ME ME"

dont you just hate arrogant people, they think the world revolves arround them and worse of all so do other people. ggrrr. maybe its just me, but its acceptable if you're good at something that you know it, but do you really have to rub it in everyone else's face!?!?! compliments are fine and they make people feel good, but there comes a point where a head can only get so big! but i dont know, what's worse, arrogance, or false humility? or are they just one and the same? i dunno, what do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home