.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

TO ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE

ok, well i knew as soon as i published this jamie post most other people will want one, so here it is. first to AJ, if you ever come back! i hope you're still (in)sane, and just so you know i don't have a weird british accent, well not quite like all those sterotypical English toffs. "tally ho and away we go, what what!" "jolly hockeysticks and all that!" i'm just me, i talk like me and anyway, that really doesn't make any difference!
Emil, you're from sweden, (you are from sweden aren't you!?) all i know and can say about you is that george is obsessed with you, she has to tell us all the weird stuff you do on your webcam and quite frankly I DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW!!!! but still, i suppose you're a nice guy, or she seems to think so at least!
Steffie, well here's one for you, uumm yes well, i guess when you read this you'll have already done the biolgy presentation so thanks for doing that! what else do you want me to say, this is you're corner of the post!
Hello Adri! what's all this about Marni! Emil got rid of his post! and i do like you (admittedly i don't know you terribly well but still. and to prove to ~hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~
And Suzie well you can have another corner! there so what do you want me to say about you? you see i already know you all and That jamie person was the first to post on here who i didn't, but he hasn't been back! and after all the effort i went through to make that post and what's the thanks i get!?!?!? ~not impressed~
And as for you, you weird stalker person, you ever come near my house again and i'll set my donkey on you!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mariasha said...

Donk wouldnt hurt a soul!!!

2:46 pm  
Blogger Steffie said...

i think hes forgot about the biology presentation

8:47 am  
Blogger Georgina said...

lol, the annonymous person was me xD

1:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home