.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

hey hey!

PEOPLE ARE READING THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boy you must be sad! or is it me who is more weird for writing it? : / (i like that face) : / : / : / ANYWAY, moving swiftly on....... aaaah, another day at school, and it kinda sucks, i have nothing to do but write on here, oh what fun! i was just thinking, and i have nothing to think about except for my girlfriend, and she's wonderful, nothing new there, i think of her all the time, but she doesn't listen to me when i try and tell her. She is just the most amazing girl on the face of the planet, she really is. She is just a picture of beauty, "gorgeous" personified, she has the most lovely personality, but she doesn't think much of herself and i don't know why when she has soooooo much going fo her. but even so i Love her to pieces and i'm sure you're all tired of hearing me talk about her but she's just so amazing i think of her all the time and have to get it out of my head some way, even tough i do try to tell her everytime i see her. now i bet some of you are reaching for the puke bucket right about now, but i don't care she's my girl and i don't care who knows how i feel about her!!!!!!!! : )

5 Comments:

Blogger Georgina said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats sooo sweeet :D

11:40 am  
Blogger Freak said...

hi emil, no i'm not afraid of hugs, only if they're off strange swedish men! :P
but yea girls are annoying like that oh, well what are you gonna do with them!?

4:56 pm  
Blogger Adri said...

Kill them all! Or.. Not... :/

12:09 am  
Blogger Georgina said...

We can't help thinking that when assholes tell you it for most of your life -.-

4:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well then maybe you should listen more when some of the non-assholes tell you otherwise!

4:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home