.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

JAMIE MCMORRIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello whoever you are but you are the forst person who i don't actually know and have never met before to comment on my blog. so here it is a whole post dedicated all to you!!!!!!! so how'd you find me? what made you actually want to read any more of the site!? and when are you coming back?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! tell more people tell them all come and see me and i may just make a special post all for them!

6 Comments:

Blogger Steffie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:44 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Its nice to see some appreciation for posters out there =). Bravo! I have yet to explore your blog, but I plan to do so right away. Your enthusiasm intrigued me ^.^

9:47 pm  
Blogger Adri said...

Emil, that was Marni. :P
Matt wouldn't hug me, he doesn't like me. xD

1:20 pm  
Blogger Mariasha said...

Marni just wanted to grope her :o

I WANT A POST!!!!

MEMEMEMEMEMEME!

4:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Matt, you dont know me...but i know you, i stalk you, im outside your house right now O_O

8:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!!!!! i know i haven't been on here a while but what's all the talk about me not liking people?!?! or is that some other matt? and who that person outside my house!!?!?!?!?!?!?

1:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home