.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Monday, January 31, 2005

ladida

i guess i can say what i want now because nobody is reading this again, well i wouldn't blame you, this is just a load of song lyrics and and stuff that i like so how about i do something a bit different, i have an idea, somebody ask me a question, anything at all (providing its not too personal!!!) and i'll try and answer it as best as i can, how about that?

hhmmm I'm gonna regret this aren't i!?

4 Comments:

Blogger Steffie said...

i read it!! i read everyones blogs multiple times a day even when i know they ahvnt been on the interent so i know they wont have wrote anythign new on their blog, i check jsut in case they used magic.

errrm im not good at thinking of questions sooooo...
What is your middle name?

4:35 pm  
Blogger Georgina said...

If God told you that he was going to give you a son that would be Jesus resurrected or something and that he had to fight the powers of the anti christ when he turned 18, would you have him?

6:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, well steff, my middle name is jonathan and George, if you haven't noticed i am a man and therefore incapable of having children, but even if i could (and God doesn't take this the wrong way) then if that's the way he wanted it then yes because it would be soo cool to have a son who kicks some anti-christ ass!

3:00 pm  
Blogger Mariasha said...

or the anti christ would kick your sons ass and then make hotdogs!!!

Tee Hee.

My question isssssss

How many peas can you fit into a coke bottle?

9:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home