.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

ok one place i'd like to go

somewhere that nobody has ever been before. i don't know exactly where it is beause nobody has ever found it yet, but how would you know, if i did find somewhere that nobody has ever been before : / but anyway, failing that maybe the moon, that would be rather cool and then find out whether the american space landings was actually done in a studio or not. (and compare shoe sizes with neil armstrong!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Georgina said...

I would like to goto a place for a little while were there are no people but my friends and the beauty of nature. I do not mind if people have been there before as long as they are not there when that perfect moment happens.

10:33 pm  
Blogger Mariasha said...

I just want to get away from here.

I would love to go to Sri Lanka and Nepal.

But dreams dont come true.

7:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home