.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Saturday, June 11, 2005


Look who it is! isnt it truly awful!? you can hardly see anyone except me, i'm surprised the camera didn't break! i just thought i'd share this with ya'll if you didn't see this so that you can laugh at it online instead of having to trawl through the paper and get the black print on your fingers. You are all coming aren't you!?!?!?! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger ʎ said...

:O matt's famous!!!!!

9:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home