.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Monday, May 02, 2005

And now, back by popular demand.......

Its ME! hello everybody! since i have had many requests to post on my blog (i say many but really its just suzie) anyhoo how's ya'll on this fine bank holiday morn? you know i've just had a starnge feeling that its not actully a day off school, but it is isn't it!??!
Right ok, well what to say, all i'm doing now is looking for wah pedals on ebay, not the most exciting life i lead. This morning i suffered a small personal inconvenience when the shower broke as i was half way through washing my curly locks (more wavy aren't they) anyway i've still got some soap in my hair as my brilliant idea of running my head under the tap to wash it off didn't really work, my dad said its my fault it broke because my hair is too long, so gaz remember next time you come to my house, don't wash your hair otherwise you'll break the shower even more than i did!
Why do people keep outbidding me!? is not fair, i want it!
ok well back to my oh so boring lifestyle, i guess i've got some work to do somewhere, change my bed clothes, do the washing and probably an essay or two. oh fun!
and just while i remember (to quote a pfr cd) if i don't get a chance to say this later; i love you guys!!!!
<><

5 Comments:

Blogger Mariasha said...

Woooo :D

posts are good, they keep Suzie happy :D

Mmh, if your hair breaks the shower then shouldnt my hair break my shower? Odd..

8:57 am  
Blogger ʎ said...

tell you what, just for you, ill never wash my hair again

no no no, its no trouble, anything to help

11:45 am  
Blogger Georgina said...

Rock on dude!

5:06 pm  
Blogger Steffie said...

eeew gareth noooooo

8:02 pm  
Blogger Freak said...

well thanks gaz, but i wouldn't recomend it! but doesn't you're hair like wash itself eventually?!? and suzie yes i suppose so, i don't see the logic either but it must work somewhere coz it works great for my dad, he never has any problems at all!
George woooo rock on!!!!!!!! ~head banging~ yea!
and steff, i quite agree!

11:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home