.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

To achieve a sense of achievement send £150 to: Mr Achievement, (he lives with me so just send it there!)

I need money!!!!!!!!
Bob has decided to not make any more J&H guitars (those are those really cool ones i want!)
:'''' (
my plan was to make use of my student loans and buy one but i guess it would have been sold by then, i need $1800 A.S.A.P!!! please help me! so if you all send me £150 then i guess i'll have enough (and some change, you could have that back) if i do the maths today being 05/05/05 hehe! and at 14:22 utc $1= £0.525226 therefore the guitar will cost a mere 945.407 pounds sterling. (plus shipping)
if he does sell it then i could get one of the others he's doing which one would y'all recomend?http://www.houseofbob.com/bhgintro.htm
but i want that one so gimme gimme gimme

please : p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home