.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Cats are weird

Day Two: early mornings

Five o'clock! FIVE o'clock!!! that dumb cat woke me up, must have been BEFORE five coz the sun was only just starting to come up!!!! AAAAND i'd only got to sleep at two in the morning. Don't know where today has gone, they say time flies when you're having fun, must be the same when you're on your own too. But despite this strange creature who insists on giving me early morning wake up calls at least she tries to give me some company, i just wish she'd just stop licking my leg! (crazy animal)
Aaah well, i'm cream crackered, i mowed the lawn, you should have seen the amount of grass i had to shift the pile was THIS BIG, no seriously, T H I S BIG, but gave me something to do, but i got a HUGE blister on my finger, but now it decided that it got too big and wanted to burst, sure you wanted to know that but anyway there you go.
I shall see you soon (hopefully) but for now this is matt marshall, reporting for pointless news, back to you in the studio...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home