.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

And here we have our roving journalist, reporting live from the scene....

Day one: A strange surprise

So here i am, my first night alone, or at least i thought, untill i heard it, quiet at first, a faint, jingle, on the night air. Light yet eerie when one is expecting to be alone to watch star trek on channel 5. But no, i was not alone, there was someone, or someTHING else. As i crept into the kitchen to view the disturbing sound (and to get myself a pint) it came again, louder, closer and accompanied, by a loud, THUD as the catflap opened and in walked minnie with her bell on her neck.

OOOooooOOOOooh did i scare you? (didn't think so) i'm no good at writing suspence, note the over-use of commas.

Ah well, y'all better all be coming on thursday coz i'm lonely already!!!!

Anybody come earlier, i need a friend? : p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home