.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Friday, August 05, 2005

What a strange week

Sorry guys i missed the party, i guess i went without informing people of where i was going. Told gaz though i think(?) anyway i'm home now, and came home early. It was this week that lots of people from church went to somerset and the "new wine" gathering thingy. 10,000 christians if not more all packed into one small showground. I left yesterday evening though, its hard to explain why and i think i upset some people when i did, they all thought they did something wrong and upset me. Which they didn't. So i'm all sad and confused, but glad i got to sleep in my bed not just on the floor!!! but one thing i realised while i was a away, is how much i missed you guys! i really did, i found it really hard being round all these people and knowing that none of them are as close to me as you are (rachel wasn't there either so that didn't help!) its very weird so i just want to say sorry if i ever took you guys for granted you really are a blessing
(without sounding cheezy! : p) and also ........ (if you haven't already) refer to my latest post on 18....

2 Comments:

Blogger Mariasha said...

haha yeah we love you too.

suckup xD

12:45 pm  
Blogger Georgina said...

Maatttttttt

4:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home