.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

ITS HERE!!!

Saxamophone arrived today (yay!) looks very swish, despite me not actually liking the instrument that much, sounds silly, and too many sax solos take away from where a guitar would sound so much better! anyway, yea so i have it, all wrapped and ready to go. I've also spent all your moneys, so if she asks you've brought her the stand, a photo frame, and a HUGE box of chocolates (£12!!!!!!! £12 on chocolate!!!!!!) but it is rather posh stuff. oh, and the wrapping paper (99p) so thats that. All that remains is a card if you wish to purchase one, (get everyone to sign!!) but there's no change left in the kitty, i made sure of that, but i can put towards it if people can't afford one. anyway, just thought i'd inform you, and for ya'll who are coming to the party, the original "surprise" type plan, don't need it, i'm giving it her on monday. THANKS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home