.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Friday, September 02, 2005

why are there three pieces of mouldy cantaloupe on my desk?

Beats me?!
Anyway, just to inform you all that this sunday evening 6:30pm mr me is speaking at church again, hopefully it will be more interesting than the guy at torquay, but there isn't much that isn't?! sorry, shouldn't be mean.
Anyway, ya'll welcome to come, i know gaz is keen, spread the word to suzie if she still can't read this, maybe i should have posted on 18, maybe i shall.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Mariasha said...

s'ok, works for me now, dunno why it didn't before :S

I'll go if i can get out of the house without telling my parents where i'm going, they are giving me a lot of trouble lately, grr.

Lol, if you are more boring than Ian i'll probably fall asleep, but i doubt you will be.

Is this 'cos Neil is on holiday or something?

Wow, spam commentness, was aiming for an essay.

Take carrrrre. Hope you and Rachel are ok :D

8:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home