.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

wendy!

WOOO found one!
In the bar of all places, there i was sitting on my lonesome propping up the bar (oh yes, i'm a barfly!) when across the room i spyed someone else just as lonely, they hadn't spoken to anyone else so that rules out the possibility that they could be waiting for others, so over i goes, introduced myself (rather unlike me) and find out that she's one of "us".
For a first conversation it was rather deep, in about an hour and a half we talked about, ethics, morality, marriage, euthanasia, the "s" word : O !!!! also the discerning differences between catholicism and the rest of us, and we decided we couldn't really fathom what all the fuss was about, so i got in some theology practice for my first lecture today!
Wooo! God is so cool!

2 Comments:

Blogger Adri said...

You talked about..... s... Sheep?!? :O

2:19 pm  
Blogger Mariasha said...

Aww, yay.

More people to corrupt with that sheep talk.

:D

3:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home