.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

A sad sad day

I went into brum t'other day to a couple of guitar shops, its ws lots of fun pretending to have loads of money (by checking out all the expensive gear, looking at the four figure price tags and saying "oh, thats a vry good price") and trying it all out, and of course, when they think you're out to spend, they let you turn it up as loud as you want! But alas, despite the facade, the only money i had in my pocket was just enough for the bus ticket home, i didn't even come out with a new plectrum! And guess what, it gets worse, even though i have to live off money that's not mine even now i'm gonna have to give up my job too, so that means no new guitars for at least another 4 years! how will i ever cope!? on average i've had two per year since i've started playing, not anymore :'''(

1 Comments:

Blogger Mariasha said...

Aww, cant you get a job in Birmingham?

If not ill make you a guitar xD

6:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home