.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Time is relative....

Gaz, have you completed your plans on creating a time machine yet? I don't suppose you've discovered a way of making energy by chance have you? Well if you do some time soon, could i borrow it for a bit?
I've been thinking, wasn't it all just so much easier when all we had to do was a bit of coursework? Just had to put up with Dr. Lewis for an hour a day and then spend the rest of our time playing cards and cutting out snowflakes?
I remember the old times, how things used to be (i sound like an old man!) "when i wasa lad, we used to have to walk fifteen miles to school, in the rain and the snow, wi' no shoes, then, go t'work fer eighteen hours and had to pay mill' owner sixpence ha'penny fer privelidge of workin' in t'mill.. .." (works best wia' yorkshire accent)
Oh man, i should really stop dreaming, i do it all the time, i try and find outlets for my wandering mind, music, writing songs, writing a book (its really bad!) never works though, anyway, point is, i'm kinda ill today, came home early from work and everything so wont be going t' pub, sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home