.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Look at me, i have the internet agan!

For the last few days i've been without the joys of online, well, anything! since the IT people thought it would be fun to screw with the wireless transmitters, but now, obviously i'm back again! Ahh, its been so annoying without it, but the connection is no better so still no msn messenger. Oh well, guess its better than nothing. Well, just thought i'd inform you all!! Catch you later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mariasha said...

Agan, haha, you cant spell xD

5:47 pm  
Blogger Freak said...

: p

6:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home