.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Friday, November 18, 2005

I'm going HOME!

Yay! i get to sleep in my own bed, not that its that comfortable but the one here feels strange and i don't like the little foil packets that lurk under the matress. : /
anyway, its best not to think about that!
i haven't really got much to put here, i'm kind of wasting time, i'm waiting to be picked up but in the mean time i can't be bothered to do any work. Playing on funny old dos games that i've downloaded, thats fun, reminds me of childhood, when i was more computer literate than i am now! i used to be able to program from dos and now i get lost in XP!!
Oh, there goes t'internet connection again, oh no i'm back! if this ever gets published i supposed you wont be any more enlightened than you would be if it hadn't. oh well. I've spent ages listening to my Iona CD, they're so cool if ever you're in a spaced out mellow mood, they're like an irish folk, prog rock, techno, heavy metal fusion, groovy! Have you ever heard of the island of Iona, i'm going to go there one day, its one of my minor life ambitions, but probably one of my only achieveable ones! (others include being able to fly, playing a huge gig infront of thousands of people, shooting a "darkness style" video on top of a cliff, oh and being able to play guitar!)
And talking about being spaced out, i have just the thing to make my room a chill house (i haven't actually got it yet, i'm working on it for a christmas present!), you ever heard of a laserpod? its like a suped up lava lamp, with lazers and LED's!!!! you can get them from firebox.com (another AMAZING invention) but they're cheaper on ebay (the scourge of student loans) i've spent tonnes of money that i haven't got on those two sites, grr, why oh why did they invent online shopping!!! its just TOO CONVENIENT!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ʎ said...

youll have to go cold turkey on internet shopping, though im no model of that sentiment >.>

7:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home