.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A very thought provoking and philosophical poem...

I wish I were a Glow-worm.

Glow-Worm's are never Glum.

How could you be glum,

When the sun shines out your *Ahem*!

2 Comments:

Blogger Georgina said...

If the sun shone out of that end that means the place where your eyes are would be in darkness and therefore you would be glum.

O_o

9:14 pm  
Blogger Mariasha said...

Made my day :D

10:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home