.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Monday, January 02, 2006

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Dad has a new wireless keyboard, just checking it works! haven't been here for a while, not that i've been busy, its just been so uneventful, or events have happened that you really would want to listen to, same old same old really. So i feel rather unfulfilledthis (SPACEBaR DOESN't work and capslock, obviously!) year, there aren't even copious ammounts of turkey left for sandwitches for the next two months. Thanks for my present laura (if you're reading this) and all the cards from everybody else, thy were all good. Oh well. Oh right, i never thought this day would come, it doesn't feel quite real, idon't think that it has properly sunk in that, i will NEVER see petra!!! :'''''''( NEVER! As of the 31st of december 2005, petra stopped touring, stopped recording, stopped EVERYTHING, there is no PETRA :''(
I sent Bob a congratulatory e-mail on 33 years of excellence and he said he had a good time last night, i also asked him if he still had may guitars for sale, i really want one, do you think it would be a good idea to spend some of my next installment of student loan on one? : /

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home