.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

hello

Wow, its been a while, my connection has been down since friday and is only just working properly. Apparently someone decided to "borrow" one of the transmitters from out of the halls. What on earth would posess someone to do that?! But anyway, evidently they have a new one, or got the old one back and so here i am. In danger of over spending as i now have once again far too easy access to ebay and other such places. However, i do have a need for it right now. My computer, which was around at about the same time as man invented the wheel, is in need of a new, well, everything. I've been gradually building up some new bits, new grpahics card, RAM, hard disk, decent peripherals etc (although i still do have a monitor the size of ben nevis!) and of course most importantly, decent speakers!!! well anyway, today holds the final few hours of my completion of my "frankinstein" machine with the motherboard and cpu, i've never had a cpu above 233mhz before,and this is a 1.1 ghz!!!!! well, yea i know its not the fastest and has been superceded many times already but at the moment its all can afford but it'll be better than what i have now! So now all i need is a dvd player and if funds will stretch, a nice new 17" tft. Well, one can only hope!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mariasha said...

i saw your dad today.

8:18 pm  
Blogger ʎ said...

your switching processors? *awe* wow *awe*

6:10 pm  
Blogger Freak said...

ooh, where was he? was he nice to you today? last time you said you thought he hated you!! (he apologises profusely if the impression ever did come across like that and he assures me that it isn't true!)
And yes, not only processor but the whole mobo!!! but if you saw this one, you'd understand!

6:43 pm  
Blogger Mariasha said...

he drove past me while i was outside my work placement.

And :O:O
as if you told him >:@

9:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home