.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

of burnt bridges and opened doors...

Hi there. Decisions, i hate them, although without them i'd be rather robotronic, so i'm kind of glad i have the freedom, but why do they have to be so difficult to make!!??
Well I've made a few anyway, hopefuly they'll work out for the best, i really hope they do. Well for one, i'm not going to America, well not just yet anyway, i can't really warrant a whole year out so thats not going to happen. There was a suggestion that I could go just over this summer but its all kind of too short notice, and expensive and for another it just fells kind of, well not right, not at the moment, sounds odd but hey, its me! So instead i'll see what happens over this next year and maybe go next summer. Give me some moretime to plan and what have you. Then there's the biggy. The, in a sense, "life altering" one:
I'm moving house, i'm leaving, swanning off to another uni, in York.
Well, i know there's tonnes of different opinions on the subject, but if nothing else at least it was my own decision for once!!
I'll be sad to go, things probably wont ever be the same again, but change is a good thing, its healthy. I'll miss my friends here, and all the security and things that i've just got too used to. But it'll be an experiece if nothing else, and thats what life's about, isn't that right Suzie?
Its a bit scary, but kind of exciting too. I'm looking forward to it, in a strange sort of way, its like that weird enjoyment you get just before you go over the edge of the biggest drop on a rollercoaster. but saying that, the biggest rollercoaster i've ever been on, was the "hungry catterpillar" when i was a kid, but you get the idea!?
Well have fun everyone. Don't forget me when i'm gone!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger rachel said...

at least it's been your decision!! how can we forget you!! (posing, catwalks,guitar obsessions etc.)kinda glad you're not staying at newmans if you werent happy but will miss you loads!! so expect me to bug you lots/drag everyone to visit!! hope you're ok and exams/coursework is going ok, see you soonish
*hugs*

6:27 pm  
Blogger Mariasha said...

~hugs~

I'm gonna miss having you around but i'm really glad you're going there. I think you'll be happier and God knows you deserve it!

6:40 pm  
Blogger ʎ said...

we'd better go to that shop relavant to PROJECT X soonish. otherwise youll have a long walk

7:42 pm  
Blogger Adri said...

I hope ya find it easier to cope with there, than at Birmingham.
*hugs*

12:44 pm  
Blogger Georgina said...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat...i have obviously missed something..

Gonna miss you :*(

4:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home