.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'm Back!

HI there.

I've been in a bit of internetian exile for like over a week now. Not been able to check e-mails or post on here or anything. I would say I've been busy,well its a half truth, i've been doing bits of work and stuff at college or savers, but not all the time, I guess i've just been directing my time elsewhere. So, what's been happening? anyting fun? Not with me, actually i've been pushed into not playing my guitar anymore at church. I'm too much of a disturbance apparently. Why is it that all these people that make up the "family" of God,are some of the people that I can't stand the most!!!! They seem to hold no regard for other people in what they practice, yet of course on paper they look the most holy joe there is. Or what's worse, the insenserity, like telling you one thing but not really meaning it, the nice happy smiles when you know that they really don't want you around. I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't be like that and to be honest its a verysweeping generalisation. Most people are sincere in whatthey say, if they say its good to see you then they mean it, and they will take into account how you feel before opening their mouths to spew forth some helpful "encouragement". But you know how there are just some people who just REALLY grate on you? Peoplewho just don't understand you, they have no want or desire to do so and the very sight of them just makes you want to scream!? Something they've done or said just brings out the worst part of you, where before you held no resentment for them at all. But I cant tell them because, well, its not my place of course, they're right, I should do as they say, because they're older and so obviously wiser than I am. Bovine feaces!!!

Anyway, thats all I've got time for,my little rant, don't take me too seriously, I don't like to sound like a hypocrite, I'm really not, but for some reason we've been given such a range of emotions surely they can't be wrong to express, just need to be directed in the right place. Why can't everyone just get along!?

3 Comments:

Blogger ʎ said...

how are you "too much of a disturbance" ? is it the there werent any guitar in biblical times? if it is just point out there werent many light bulbs or electric heaters in those times either

4:20 pm  
Blogger Mariasha said...

Stupidness. Isn't the point of music at church a way of worship? Using your talents to praise God and all of that? You aren't a disturbance at all, might as well tell people they can't sing too loudly or play the drums!

I know what you mean about them showing one face and hiding another though, i found that in the youth and it pissed me off. But i guess everyone has that and i'm hardly one to judge. Everyone should have a place to vent though, so it's all good.

~hugs~ Hope things are ok with you.

4:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the present Matthew. Don't let these people get you down. It's time you left Bromsgrove - it really has the small town mentality. The sooner you go the better, not that I want you to go but you know what I mean. It won't be long before you're getting "interesting" presents for your birthday either. See my blog, if you haven't already, you'll know what I mean about the interesting presents. Big Bro

9:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home