.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Driving test #4.....

A most incredible, yet not surprising, FAILURE!

This is just getting stupid, Though I guess i'm doing my part for the environment.




The establishment Sucks.

5 Comments:

Blogger Adri said...

Poor Matt.. :(

*hugs*

5th time lucky maybe?

10:06 pm  
Blogger Mariasha said...

did you take them all in redditch? They have the lowest pass rate in the country, so if you did then you might want to try kiddi for your fifth ;D

~hugs~

8:58 am  
Blogger rachel said...

poor matt!!*hugss* suzie's right,avoid redditch they're all meanies

10:29 am  
Blogger Freak said...

No this last one was in quinton near where I live now. Might try kings heath next, then kiddiminster after, then might have another go at redditch, then quiton again, kingsheath sounds nicer though so that'll be next on the list...

11:59 am  
Blogger rachel said...

you will pass next time!!

9:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home