.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Monday, February 13, 2006

How cool does the talmud want to be?!

The talmud is like part of the Jewish holy scriptures, (for want of a better explanation) its full of all the things that rabbi's and people have said over the centuries, this is but one example showing that religious scripture can have a sense of humour!

“If one man says to thee, ''Thou art a donkey',' pay no heed. If two speak thus, purchase a saddle."

X D

3 Comments:

Blogger Mariasha said...

lol. Jewish people rule.

8:24 pm  
Blogger rachel said...

hehe wow!! that's made me smile

8:55 pm  
Blogger Mariasha said...

Another one i like is;
“Every blade of grass has its angel that bends over it and whispers, 'Grow, grow.'”

11:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home