.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

WHY CAN'T I SIGN IN AND POST ON 18?!?!?!

Anyway since i still can't just gonna tell all you people from NBHS if you haven't already got your A-level cirtificates then apparently they're being sent back to the exam board soon so if you want them better go gett'em! If not it costs tonnes to get them back, just making sure you all know! see ya!

1 Comments:

Blogger rachel said...

i've got my certificates but they didn't give me my book token:(

6:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home