.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Its only Tuesday!!!

This week is dragging, BIG TIME. I guess i just want a break, but got tonnes to do, but not doing it, i suppose i should while i can, but i can't be bothered!!
I went to the gym again, its no fun on your own, i decided to see how many situps i could do on this kind of situp/weight machine, it basically just makes them a little tougher. I tried to just keep going until i couldn't do any more, but i got bored after 400 and just left. I don't think i was doing them right, i haven't really got abs that strong. Anyway, thats about it. Not much fun has happenned since my birthday, thanks for the money btw everyone! Its very helpful. I also, besides my rockin' amp and funky lttle book, got a plasma ball, pretty cool all psychadelic and groovy lookin', hehe, i should have been a hippy.

Peace Out

V

1 Comments:

Blogger rachel said...

what's a gym?? :p

10:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home