.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm 100 Today!!!

Hello and welcome to the 100th post of my blog. You would think i'd have something philosophical and thoughtprovoking to say on such an auspicious occasion, but I haven't, so there!

Although it may be an appropriate time to disclose my plans for the following year; i'm going into exile!!

Well not really, more that i'm going to go to caldey island, at least for a bit, to go live with the monks there. I'm not a great fan of all aspects of monastic life, i'm not much one for the whole celibacy thing i don't think, but i wouldn't mind living on a secluded island in the peace and tranquility off the coast of wales whilst wearing sandals and a long brown robe.

Anyway, i'm suspending for a year from uni and i'm going to do a bit of "experience" in different things, and being a monk is one of them, hopefully they'll let me come and see what life's like on their little bit of rock (i won't send them a picture before hand!) I'm gonna be doing other stuff too, what i'm not sure but, hopefully it'll be good.

Anyway there you go.

bye! <><

3 Comments:

Blogger Mariasha said...

aww. Don't see you much anyway, if you go be a monk then i'll see you even less. Stupid sucky life.

Hope you have a good time though, monks rule.

6:56 pm  
Blogger rachel said...

happy 100th!!

yeah have a good time!!

9:18 pm  
Blogger Freak said...

Well it wont be a whole year on the island, couple of weeks at the very most, but also could go to america, or other parts of england, or even the land of oz! so i'll see how it all pans out.

9:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home