.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

No Way!!!!

Sorry, i know i already just posted but this is just weird. I had my blog and 18 up, (as you do) when i was writing the previous stuff. When i'd read 18 i just out of interest pressed the "next blog" button (as you do) and after about 3/4 spanish/japanese holiday photo blogs i came to, guess where?

HERE!!!

it's like we're neighbours.
Well hey, if thats what i've got to be excited about then why not!

4 Comments:

Blogger Adri said...

Howdy, neighbourino!

9:36 pm  
Blogger rachel said...

HI!! (does a scary smile)

10:05 pm  
Blogger Mariasha said...

Wow, i think Matt that you need some more excitement in your life. I'm going to pay some dude to leap out of your wardrobe every morning dressed as a clown :D

7:38 am  
Blogger rachel said...

hehe, i want to do that to johnny depp cos he's scared of clowns. could be fun:D

5:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home