.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Computer Brains


My internet connection has been down all week and shows no signs of being mended so here I am in the computer room. I'm getting rather worried as to how good I'm getting at Tetris, its all my computer will run properly at the moment; old dos games. but its still kinda fun, i even mangaed to beat the computer in a 2 player mode, thats like impossible! Also I've just discovered Street fighter, see when i was younger and all the nintendo and Sega stuff was out on the consoles I couldn't play them because we only had a pc, this was good in a way becasue instead my upbringing encorporated such excellent games as Commander Keen (1-7), crystal caves and galactix, all of which i have now rediscovered thanks to a wonderful (although a bit dodgy) disk I got off ebay, 300 freeware dos games and emulated dos games for about £4. So thats what i'm doing alot of now, playing old games that I never had done before, who needs Physics accelerated ultra high definition graphics enhansed real-time playability, when you can have two pixelated anime characters with over-exaggerated features throwing fireballs at eachother?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mariasha said...

I WANT THAT DISC!

5:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home