.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Long time no See

Hey!

I'm back for christmas!!! I've been doing lots of stuff, and will probably be posting more regularly soon. I've done tonnes of stuff, its been great.

Click here to see the kind of stuff us at the C.U have been getting up to. I wasn't involved in it, but its funny coz I know them all.

The girl at the end who asks Johnny for a kiss is called Bek, she's the president at the moment, but not for long because, as of February, Its gonna be me!! I'm gonna' be president of the York S.J. Christian union, how cool is that!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home