.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sorry Gaz

You may have heard of project X. I know many of you are wondering what that is, well, I feel that it is now my duty (although I have been entrusted to secrecy) to reveal this to you, it is not my palce to keep such a discovery from mankind. To find out the true nature of project X. Click Here

6 Comments:

Blogger ʎ said...

damn it matt!! i thought i could trust you

10:13 am  
Blogger Steffie said...

is there only 2 levels?

10:37 am  
Blogger rachel said...

hows you??

10:35 am  
Blogger ʎ said...

The equipment for project X is in the shop waiting to be sold on.

But project X is not over.

There, that saved me an email.

6:04 pm  
Blogger Freak said...

WHA?!?! NNooooooOOOoooOOooooo


Why?!

2:42 pm  
Blogger ʎ said...

If I were to explain it might reveal enough infomation for others to slightly home in on the nature of Project X.

8:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home