.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

A little Piece of History


Now Petra are all gone (although are soon to release ANOTHER album!!!! : O )All the merchandise associated with them is already becoming worth a lot, my LPs for example are getting pretty expensive on places like Amazon and Ebay, My guitar, now that all 200 of them have been sold, it already worth lots more than I paid for it, but can anyone tell my why a CD of their debut album, not an original 70's LP, but a CD remake, is going for over $100!? I'd much prefer my piece of history, although LPs are getting increasingly harder to play I guess. Oh well.

Anyway I just thought I'd say Hi and update this since its been quite a while, its very hard to get to the internet round here. Well I'm off so catch you later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Petra said...

This photo looks cool!!! Especially cause that's my name!

Have a great weekend!!
Petra

1:39 pm  
Blogger ʎ said...

There is life on Planet Matt

1:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home