.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I want to fly away

this is my little corner of that huge technological innovation they call the internet, if you take a moment to pass the time and see, maybe you'll get to know me better, if you know me at all. <><

My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm lost in the, United Kingdom

Never Perfect. But Perfectly Forgiven.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Do You Remember Miss Ashford's 18th Party?

It was her 18th wasn't it, at that village hall with the field and the swings?

Hello! How's everyone doing? Long time-no-post but I've finally got some space to do it! Anyway, I was just thinking back to that first party I went to after going to North. Well I know it was a bit odd, all of us hanging round outside whilst laura and most of her other friends were off getting hammered inside, but I just thought that it was such a great night and I don't know why. I remember turning up and sitting on the swings outside and watching the sunset with George Steff and Suzie. Then running round the newly ploughed field after Gaz who thought there was a dog after him.
It was really cool. Without getting too deep I guess it was the first time that i Got to know most of my friends, talking to Suzie alot, trying to do chin-ups on the swings with Gaz, sitting on the fence with george and dot and meeting betty for the first time. It just got me thinking, i miss that, it was so cool and I was really happy and now things are so different, its like we've all moved on so much, do you think we'll ever be like that again?
I know I can't comment really, its no one's problem why we've all gone our separate ways, thats life I suppose, but I just don't want to forget all those good times. it meant alot



And on that kind of vein, if anyone wants to come and see me then they're more than welcome, its pretty cool up here so if you can afford it, come and say hi!

~Blessings~

<><

1 Comments:

Blogger rachel said...

hehe yeah it was laura's 18. That was such a fun night, although the thing i think we'll remember most is Gaz thinking he was being chased by a dog xD.
I miss seeing everyone all the time, you don't know just how much until you remember memories such as that one. Suzie reminded me of the time Dory's fin broke when it was dropped down the stairs, remember that? Made me laugh quite a lot when i remembered it, ta Suzie!!I think it was one of those funny history group moments. All these things seem such a long time ago, i miss 6th form!!
It's sad that we are all going in different directions but i guess that's just a horrible part of growing up.
We'll definitely have to all meet up a lot more over Christmas then we did over the summer otherwise i'm going to have to start turning up on peoples doorsteps!!
I'll visit!!!!!!!!!Just name a time which is convenient and i'll come pester. I will have to drag someone along with me though because i dont like being on my own on trains,i always get the weirdos next to me:p

10:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home